ACONE Installation Log
From Oct. 25 to Oct. 29, ACONE system has been installed and launched in Bayou Deview, Brinkley, Arkansas for
the search of the legendary Ivory-Billed Woodpecker.
- Day 1 (Oct. 25): we packed ACONE
system and drove about 500 miles from College Station, TX to Brinkley,
- Day 2 (Oct. 26): We arrived at the installation
site early morning. AECC
group have already installed power transformers, poles, and switch box. With the
help of every team member, we have installed our ACONE system on one of the
- Day 3 (Oct. 27): We started configuring and fine-tuning system and
cameras for the forest environment. We explained to David Luneau, who is our
collaborator volunteering for system maintenance, how to replace storage disk for ACONE system.
- Day 4 (Oct. 28): Continue configuration and fine tuning cameras based on
the image feedback captured on Oct. 27.
- Day 5 (Oct. 29): Final configuration for ACONE system.